A Guide to Wearing Colored Contact Lenses
Have you been planning to get Color Contacts In Miami for yourself but wondering how to make the right choice? This article will provide you all the important information you need to know if you are buying those for the first time.
Choosing the right type
Colored contact lenses transform the natural appearance of your iris, giving you a totally different look. There are various varieties of lens available in countless color options. You have to make a choice depending on the look you want for yourself.
Opaque contact lenses mask your original eye color and immensely transform your look. Want to make heads turn? Go for unusual and vivid shades like blue, violet or green.
For a subtle change, opt for enhanced tinted lenses. All they do is, intensify your natural eye color and not transform it entirely. Just note that a subtle tint will go unnoticed on dark eyes. It goes well only for people who have light eyes naturally.
Choosing the right colored lens prescription
For your colored lens to be comfortable to wear, take note of your prescription. It needs to have the correct base curve, diameter and type of lens. Also, the prescription should be valid and not too old.
If you do not have it, it is time for you to visit your optometrist and get an eye test. A good optometrist will always provide you lens specification after completing the fitting. Do not neglect getting the right fit.
How should you take care of your colored contact lenses?
- Make sure your hands are clean before handling the lenses. Do not forget to wash and dry your hands before removing.
- If you have monthly contact lenses, it is very important to clean your contact lenses daily after removing them and then store them safely. While cleaning the lenses, place them in the palm and gently rub a few drops of solution with your index finger. Store them in the contact lens case filled with fresh solution. In case of daily disposables, you can just throw them away after every use.
- Contact lenses should never be shared with anyone.
- Insert your lenses first and then apply your makeup.
- Never exceed the length of time recommended by your optometrist for the use of lenses.
If you are looking for colored contacts, visit us for the highest quality options. We have lenses that will suit all your needs. We also have the best range of Designer Eyewear In Miami and the latest collection of Rayban Miami. So get in touch with us and be amazed by the variety that in incomparable.