Because our primary concern is always the health and safety of our patients and team members, and in light of recent coronavirus concerns, we wanted to let you know that we are increasing our already high standards to make our office as safe as we can. We are closely following the latest guidance from the CDC and public health agencies. All team members have been trained to uphold and practice the precautionary measures below:
– We make proper hand washing a priority.
– We are increasing frequency of our cleanliness and sanitation.
– We are ensuring any client feeling sick of any kind reschedules.
(If you have an appointment scheduled and are experiencing any kind of
symptoms of illness, we will be happy to cancel your appointment at no cost)
– We are ensuring all staff is aware of the symptoms and their own health.
– After every patient, we use sanitize the room and surfaces with alcohol
– Continued adherence to standard sterile environment protocols including hand hygiene, use of personal protective equipment, respiratory hygiene / etiquette, sterile instruments and devices, and clean and disinfected environmental surfaces and common areas.
We value your trust in us.
We are currently fully operational and have regular business hours. We are committed in keeping you safe while in our office and reassuring you that we are taking added precautions. We are prepared to navigate these challenging circumstances with everyone’s safety in mind. Our office will remain OPEN for business until further notice. We understand your decision to visit us is personal and many factors are involved. Please know that we remain committed to your comfort and safety.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact our office.
Appointments: Make An Appointment